The telemetrics endpoints are a set of endpoints that allow you to get insights about the trackers that you have registered.
The Astara's Connect API works in real-time, so all these endpoints provide the latest information available as soon as it happens.
With the trackers, the Astara Connect platform computes trips for them. A trip is computed when two consecutive points are separated for more than 5 minutes. If this condition is met, the previous points are used to create a trip and compute its statistics.
The system computes trips as they happen, and it also gives you access to the real-time trip that the tracker is creating (see API section for more details).
Astara Connect provides the following information for the trips:
- Current trip for a given tracker.
- All trips for a given tracker.
- List of dates when a tracker has a trip.
- Trips by vehicle type, make, or model (you can filter them by a range of dates).
- List of trackers in a group.
- Average, max, and min km of trips by vehicle type, make, or model (you can filter them by a range of dates and for a given group).
- List of trips per vehicle for a given group.
- Total km by vehicle type and make (you can filter them by a range of dates and for a given group).
- Top locations (heatmap of the most visited areas by the trackers).
- Top running vehicles (connected via trackers) by make, model, or vehicle type (you can filter them by a range of dates and for a given group).
Updated about 1 month ago